21 January 2011

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time

One year when I was in high school a lot of people wore Carhartt jackets.  Makes sense, I’m from the sticks, lots of farmers/hunters, etc.  It became so popular that it was somehow thought to be “gang” related and there were threats of it being outlawed.  It was all very laughable.  Anyway, for senior skits that year, a group of guys performed “Quit Playing Games with Carhartt” to the tune of “Quit Playing Games with My Heart” by the Backstreet Boys.  It was one of the most fabulous things ever and I can’t help but sing along…to the wrong words…if I ever come across the song on the radio.

4 comments:

Peddie said...

like like like...

I think it might be time for a background change though... little feng shui spruce up?

Unknown said...

I might change stuff around for you people that like to read dark on light.

Peddie said...

Heehee... I like the change.

Unknown said...

It matches my coat and my favorite chair.