02 November 2010

Duty done

Today I voted.  Tonight I'm depressed.  Stuck with some MSNBC news for a bit but just got to my breaking point.  Now I'm watching X-files episodes and trying to cheer up.  I try my best to understand the point of view of others but, golly, sometimes that's hard! 

Today one of the guys at work bought me a doughnut as a thank you for sewing his tie yesterday.  I keep a sewing kit in my desk and it came in handy for once.  I haven't sewn anything much in quite a long time.  Maybe I should try to make some clothes or something...  Any suggestions?  Perhaps I can get all crafty for my family for xmas or something...

1 comment:

Peddie said...

A wrap skirt seems easy... and cool that you got a doughnut and cool that you had the sewing kit at hand. I also have one in my purse at all times (if it's the big purse).